Thursday, October 22, 2009

PHUCK YOU , YOU PHRAUD


I'm sure $20 million you steal from the Dodgers next year will make it all better. I don't buy into the bullshit lame excuses your manager and team mates made for your fraudulent ass all season.  I don't buy into the no comment crap you spewed when you were caught using a banned substances. In fact, I don't buy into you at all. Sadly we're stuck watching your ass for another season. That foul ball off you shin does not hurt near as bad as the pain of watching you steal the fans hearts and love, only to blow it off as you being you. I gave you a chance to say you were sorry. It never came. I would rather see Juan Pierre in LF next season than to suffer through another year of your drama. Go to hell, and take your agent with you.

No comments: