Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CASEY! I know you're out there

 
Dear Casey
 I have in my possession. A picture of you from your high school yearbook. You know the one I'm talking about. The one that your team mates would die laughing at, while plastering it all over the clubhouse walls. 
If you grow the beard back. I will start a movement with the three people who follow this blog and donate to whatever charity you would like. Just let me know where to send the money. The email address to reach me is at the bottom of the sidebar. Each day I do not hear from you, the photo becomes clearer. You really don't want Matt Kemp or Brian Wilson to see it do you?  Come on Casey. What do you say?

1 comment:

Bobby Crosby said...

LOL, awesome. Love the Jason Phillips figure too. Keep up the good work.