Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank you and some good news

The first order will be here on Thursday and I will ship them out as soon as they arrive. The second order was placed last night and I will find out today an estimate on when they will be printed and shipped.

Now for the other good news. I have found someone in the LA area that will handle the shirts in their shop. I'm still working out the details and it will make it a lot easier for you to get them in the future. I never expected the response that I did and was a little overwhelmed. So I would like to give back if I can. I'm going to be sending some shirts to the Team in hoping they will get them signed and use them for the up coming Think Cure campaign. Also I will be contacting Casey's charity again to see If I can help them raise some money for his cause.

Thank you for supporting this blog.

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Awesome man, keep up the great work.