Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anyone else bothered by this?
















Last night I tried to watch the game on TV. But all I could see was a huge ass K Swiss tent or the Majestic tent towering behind the RFP in every damn shot. I know you guys are hard up for money with the divorce and all, but do you really need a tent half the size of the San Gabriel mountains outside the stadium? I would kick my neighbors ass if he put some shitty looking tent up blocking my view. For Beard sakes you can't even see the Think Blue sign anymore. Why not just bring in some damn elephants and tigers since you seem to already have the clowns running the show.

2 comments:

Ben G said...

The team stores aren't new.. just the signs

M.Brown said...

I know they had them last season but they seem bigger this year.